Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Free Portraits Anyone?

I'm looking to boost up my photography portfolio, so I'm going to be offering some free portrait sessions.

You come with makeup, wardrobe and hair ready to go, and I'll pick the location and bring 'props'. We'll spend no more than one hour, and I'll give you at least 3 free images that I choose from. I'll use any and all images for my own personal and business portfolio, and you'll have to sign a model release.

(You must be 16 years old or older. Single portraits, headshots, or couples only. I'm not offering family portraits for free online, but contact me if you're interested.)

There are limited spaces available, and I will be choosing the people I shoot. If you're interested, and in the Charlotte area during the month of June, or the DC area in July, visit the Organic Visual facebook page and become a fan. Details will be posted there FIRST. If you want to get in on it and don't have a facebook account, you can follow @organicvisual on twitter. Oh, don't have twitter either? Ok, you can read about it right here on this blog after it's been posted in those two places first.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome! I'm interested! Will check for details via Facebook as soon as I get home, away from the office internet nazis. Do you care that I'm pregnant? I promise the baby doesn't show on my face. At least, I don't think he does...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you consider simple headshot work on an 8 year old actress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] This post was Twitted by wstricklandkids - Real-url.org [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lynne, I would love to shoot some headshots for any client, but for this particular project, I have to be really selective and intentional about the people I choose as it will eventually represent the type of work I do. In the near future, I'll be offering other giveaways that pertain to specific needs, but in the meantime you can contact me through http://levibethune.com and we can talk about putting together a portrait session.

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] mentioned that I would be giving away free portrait sessions, so here are the [...]

    ReplyDelete