Sunday, May 24, 2009

Elevator Number 5

My very good friend Rhonda came by today and we snapped off a few shots for her newsletter. Despite it being a little claustrophobic, we were able to fit myself, Rhonda, two bags, a light stand with a half-collapsed 60" umbrella and a Nikon SB-28 flash in the same elevator. I used a 15mm fisheye lens on the D80 to grab Rhonda in what I like to call her "Muppet Face". I told her this one would hit the internet.

If you're in the Charlotte/Fort Mill area, I'm running a special on portraits until the end of June. $25 per 'look' with a minimum of 30 minutes and one location per look. A 'look' is basically a change of clothes and hair. You'll walk away with at least 3 photos per look. Single portraits only. Contact me if you're interested.

2 comments:

  1. I love RhondaPants!
    Great pic of her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] « Elevator Number 5 Ok, one more from the shoot with [...]

    ReplyDelete