Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow My Goodness

Well, it finally happened. I'm not really surprised that it snowed, I'm more shocked that the weatherman said it would snow, and it did.

People get pretty retarded here in the south when it snows, even if it's a light dusting. Tonight's snow was prefaced with a couple days of rain to get the roads nice and slushy for the Monday morning commute. My guess is that schools had already canceled, and businesses planned to shut down before the first flake hit the ground.

I love me some snow, but I like snow where you can't see the grass beneath it. I guess I'm living in the wrong part of the country to hope for that. I think I'm sounding bitter. Maybe it's because the only working vehicle we have is a motorcycle.

1 comment:

  1. Great shot. I wish my business would close for work tomorrow. I guess that's what I get for working in the same house that I live.

    ReplyDelete